About Me:)

About me

Hello!!! My name is Bailey Tolliver and I am 14 years old (almost 15) and I am a student at WBHS. I am a freshman this year and so far it hasn’t been too hard. One of my favorite classes is band because it is fun to do one of the things I love most, playing the trumpet and making music. I also really enjoy FCCLA. One of my favorite things to do in my free time is to watch YouTube. YouTube is my safe place and I like watching other people live their own lives day to day, sharing their problems and thoughts. I also like to sing because music makes me happy. I’m very dedicated to my friends and school work and my work ethic is very good. I have a dog named Eustace and he is my entertainment outside of YouTube. He is a real character and always finds a way to make me laugh. He also knows when I am upset and comforts me. Overall I am a pretty happy person but I do have my days when I don’t feel like being bubbly and just want to sleep all day. I am very unique and hope to stay that way.

Theme

Word: Never give up

Phrase: At times when I could have, I never gave up.

Paragraph: I feel the theme of my life is to never give up because I have been through a lot and never gave up. Certain struggles have left me in a hole and thinking about whether I belong here or not. Some left me questioning my existence. Through it all, I never gave up and I have made it farther than I thought 2 years ago. I know that with this quality I can achieve anything.